Duplex - 4097-4099 Boul. Décarie
Located between Westmount and NDG, this charming duplex offers 2 units. 1st floor and garden level: huge living room, 2 beds/2 baths, lots of light and a lovely terrace on the lane. Second floor: 2 beds/1 bath, stylish columns placing emphasis on the living room. Skylight strategically placed between living room and dining room. Open space.
Nice duplex ideally located between 2 lively and pleasant areas: Monkland Village on one side and Victoria Village on the other. Bus stop 2 min walk and also Métro Villa-Maria. Vendôme metro stations 5 min by bus / car. Bilingual Secondary School Villa-Maria and Cegep Marionopolis are a few blocks away. What more could you ask for? Come visit, you will be charmed!
Apartment 4099 - pictures 3 to 24 - Tenants
1ST FLOOR: large open concept living room that can accommodate an office or reading area. Beautiful light thanks to the large window overlooking Boul. Decarie.
- Dining room opening onto the living room and the kitchen.
- Kitchen opening onto a pretty back terrace and onto a very pleasant lane. Beautiful mature trees.
- The master bedroom is a good size with a full wall of closet and a small adjoining bathroom with a claw-foot tub.
GROUND FLOOR : the family room at the bottom of the stairs is large and bright. Direct access to the street.
- Very large bright room thanks to its beautiful window overlooking the street. Teens will love it!
- Bathroom with washer-dryer.
- Large storage room with access to the backyard.
Apartments 4097 - pictures 27 to 48 - Owner
2d FLOOR : - Very nice living room, lots of light thanks to the window overlooking the street and the large skylight ideally placed. Columns give a beautiful style to the room.
- The dining room opens onto the living room and the kitchen.
- The office / small bedroom has a balcony overlooking the street.
- The kitchen gives access to the 3 season solarium and its storage. The windows running along the entire length provide lots of light.
- The bedroom is a good size, with an entire wardrobe wall and a small adjoining bathroom.
Possibility of commercial lease on ground floor
Located between Westmount and NDG, this charming duplex offers 2 units. 1st floor and street level: huge living room, 2 beds/2 baths, lots of light and a lovely terrace at the back. 2d floor: 2 beds/1 bath, stylish columns placing emphasis on the living room. Skylight strategically placed between living room and dining room. Must see!
2nd floor: blinds, curtains, bedroom chandelier/fan. All the appliances of the 2 apartments, sold as is. Dryer from 4097 needs to be checked. Alarm of the 2 apartments.
Belongings of the tenants.
|Year of construction||1922|
|Municipal tax||$4,904 / year|
|School tax||$602 / year|
|Gross annual income||$16,740|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Heating system||Electric baseboard units|
6 feet and over
|Rental appliances||Water heater|
|Basement foundation||Concrete slab on the ground|
|Type of property||Duplex|
|Type of building||Attached|
|Building dimensions||7.0 x 12.2 m|
|Municipal Taxes (2020)||$4,904|
|School taxes (2020)||$602|
|Unit Type||Total||Total vacant||Surface||Description|
|2||Dining room||2.54x3.32 m||Wood||Very bright|
|2||Living room||3.39x7.23 m||Wood||Beautiful stylish columns|
|2||Kitchen||2.38x3.35 m||Wood||Sliding door to solarium|
|2||Bedroom||2.60x3.62 m||Wood||Big wardrobe|
|2||Bedroom||3.45x3.6 m (irregular)||Ceramic tiles||Balcony on street|
|2||Solarium||1.14x5.50 m||Wood||3 seasons, storage|